Friday 26 August 2011

Recognising Tonbridge

The Recognising Tonbridge posts are proving really popular so I should get out and about a little more with my camera and find obscure spots to test your knowledge of our town.

However, its pretty wet outside today and so there's no chance of that, but in the meantime I have trawled through my photo files and found one for today.

I would imagine that many of you will recognise this one and know exactly where it's located.  If you don't you need to spend more time looking up.

If anyone knows more about the building and its past, post a comment below.


2 comments:

  1. The 'B' Mineral Water Company began trading at the Masonic Buildings, High Street in 1887, but no more now one of the many estate agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it next to Pizza Express?

    ReplyDelete