Saturday 17 March 2012

Tygers Head


As always I'm looking forward to the next art exhibition at Tygers Head, and this time the opportunity to meet Brighton born artist Roger Phillpot, who is travelling from his home in France for the pre-opening evening in Tonbridge. Much of Roger's work has evolved from his post war memories, and as this period holds historical interest to me I am excited at the prospect at delving into the paintings to see what I can discover.

Exhibition dates: 24th March to 1st April
Open Saturday and Sunday 11am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
by appointment


3 comments:

  1. Hi Tonbridge,
    I keep meaning to ask you, where is Tygers Head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tygers Head is No.1. Church Lane and it's the house that used to be called 'Gun House' as it did have a gun hanging over the front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard it called the gun house,but it was called "Tygers Head"

    ReplyDelete