Sunday 22 December 2013

Tonbridge Daily

I really enjoy writing this blog and it's helped me to get to know the town in which I live, and I hope if you are living in Tonbridge that it has you too.

I just want to remind those who drop by and read the daily information, snippets and enjoy the photographs that the majority of the images are mine, taken by myself, unless a credit appears mentioning the source.

Also some of the presentation of ideas have been created by myself and therefore are my intellectual property, as is some of the research on the town which has appeared in no other publication. So unless you are clear of the source of the information you may be using, my research outcomes, ideas and images are under copyright and should not be used to generate any monetary gain.

This is simply a blog to be enjoyed by all who live locally and want to know more about the town in which they live. It is not in the public sphere to capitalise on making money or a profit.  Therefore please don't steal my work for this purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Please do carry on as I enjoy your work. I cannot believe some would try to make money out of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete