Wednesday 6 July 2011

Thanks Tipz 'n' Toez

The girls at Tipz 'n' Toez nail bar in Avebury Avenue certainly deserve a mention for their friendliness today.  I broke a nail while sifting through some research papers in Tonbridge library and noticed the studio across the road on my way out.  I gingerly popped my head around the door and asked if they could fix it, and within seconds my nail was glued back together.  Now, they could have easily sent me away, or charged me a fee, but the girls were so obliging and welcoming.  It's not often this happens nowadays so what more could I do but to give them mention here.

I remember when Wickenden's Clocks traded from the same building and have many happy memories of playing in and around the shop as a small child. Maybe the place creates good energy. Today's experience really gave me the feel good factor.

Thanks girls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment