Tuesday 26 July 2011

TONBRIDGE FARMERS MARKET

photo

Tonbridge the second Sunday of every month. 9.30am – 1.30pm Sovereign Way, Tonbridge TN9 1RG

After the last market the manager Steve Wood said “ I can't believe the number of Tonbridge residents who come up to me to say thank you. Quite a few said that this is the sort of thing Tonbridge has been waiting for for years”. A lot more said “ I didn't expect anything like this, it's a lot bigger and busier than I expected”. He also said “if the public support us the market can only get bigger and better, so I hope to see a few more customers this month”.
The market is actively looking for charities or local groups to take up the offer of a free pitch which is available at every market.
Contact details 
Steve Wood 07876 685853
www.tonbridgefarmersmarket.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment