Friday 7 June 2013

The Flying Coffee Bean

This week I dropped into FCB (The Flying Coffee Bean) the new coffee shop that has opened next door to Tonbridge Station, and what a warm welcome I received. The two very friendly baristas were ready to chat about what's on offer, and Adam Norris the Manager came to introduce himself and he is brimming with enthusiasm about the new venture in Tonbridge.  Adam probably has the most unusual office in the company, as its at the very end of Platform 2 (that'll keep him fit).



To be honest the shop is a little gem, offering various artisan produced coffees, and I'm pleased to say many delicious local products. I was really impressed that a Community Notice Board is available for us to display local events, and there's blackboard chalked up with interesting facts about coffee.



Although the service has only be in action for a very short while it already has a local feel, and that in itself gives it a belonging in the town, and makes it very welcome. My only disappointment is that it's not larger so that I could linger a little longer there.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to have a decent cup of coffee on my daily commute to London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the name of coffee shop very much . With the kind of service that this shop provides the shop attracts the coffee drinkers to come again to have a sip of a cup of coffee .

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete