Sunday 18 November 2012

Peter Ellis Film

Peter Ellis has made community films of Tonbridge for a number of years. On previous occasions I've posted his work on the Tonbridge Arts Festival, Carnival and many other events.

Although this film is not about Tonbridge, Peter has captured the beauty of autumn in his latest film of Sheffield Park. It's not too far away to enjoy a visit before the leaves completely fall, and the seasonal colours are lost.

If you want to see Peter's films on Tonbridge they are all available to view on YouTube.


2 comments:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. buy dvd bob's burgers season 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. buy dvd the 100 season 5

    ReplyDelete